We feel the strong urge to reduce our impact on nature and climate so we can contribute to society. Our sustainability policy has five pillars with concrete goals.
– Use renewable energy sources from batteries and the power grid.
– Where possible use electrical machinery on-site.
– Where possible, let artists travel by train to the Hague. All artists travel in NL from and to the festival with EV’s (electric Vehicles).
– We advise and recommend our visitors to come to the festival by public transport. Please see the section ‘Transport’ for more information on this subject.
– A part of the remaining hardcup deposit is donated to three relevant local charity organizations.
– No single use plastics objects on the festival terrain.
– Use of eco-friendly cleaning materials and toilet paper.
– Minimize waste from production by reducing single use items.
– Separated waste collection.
Food and beverages:
– 50% of the food served at The Crave Festival is vega(n).