We feel the strong urge to reduce our impact on nature and climate and give back to society. Our sustainability policy has five pillars with concrete goals.
– Use renewable energy sources from batteries and power grid.
– Where possible use electrical machinery on-site.
– Where possible, let artists travel by train to the festival. All artists travel in NL from and to the festival with EV’s.
– We call for our visitors to come to the festival by public transport. Please see the section ‘Transport’ for more information.
– A part of the remaining hardcup deposit is donated to three relevant local charity organizations.
– No single use plastics on the festival terrain.
– Use of eco friendly cleaning materials and toilet paper.
– Minimize waste from production by reducing single use items.
– Separated waste collection.
Food and beverages:
– 50% of the food served at The Crave Festival is vega(n).